Register you for the construction industry scheme

Process your monthly CIS returns

Help & advice

CIS Returns

If you are a contractor you will need to registered with the Construction Industry Scheme. This means you will need to deduct tax at the appropriate rate from any subcontractors, complete monthly returns, pay the deducted tax to HMRC and issue your subcontractors with monthly CIS deduction statements. If you have a number of subcontractors this can become a lengthy process, so why not let us handle it for you?

As a subcontractor you will want to be registered to avoid being taxed at a higher rate (if you are not registered you will be taxed at 30% as opposed to 20%). Let us complete your self assessment for you and we can make sure that you are claiming all the expenses you can and do not end up paying more tax than you should.