Register you for self-employment
Process your tax return
Help & advice

Self Assessment Tax Return

If you are thinking of going self-employed then we are here to help! We can advise you on what steps to take, what you be will required to do as a sole trader and get you registered and up and running. From there you will need to keep track of your income and expenses, whether it’s inputting it onto a spreadsheet, using online accountancy software or handing us your paperwork and letting us do the bookkeeping for you. Then, as well as completing your tax return we can also draw up a set of year end accounts for you to help you keep track of how your business is doing.

Equally if you are thinking of starting a partnership we can get you set up and ready to go, then compete your tax returns for both the partnership and the partners.

The tax return form can be a little daunting, but we know the ins and outs of it and can make sure it’s filled in correctly and make sure that there are no nasty surprises coming your way!

However, there are many other reasons why you may still need to submit a tax return, for example if you are a landlord or a director and a shareholder of a limited company. Click here for advice on whether you need to submit a self assessment tax return. If you do then we can take care of it for you. Give us a call and we’ll talk you through what records you will need to keep and what information we will need in order to submit your tax return.